Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Transcending nature into being

Hey there, thanks again for taking the time to read my posts
 I really appreciate it. This is another short one today, but I guarantee Friday's post will be thrilling 
with another gameplay sneak peak video.  


In other news....

2 Weeks have gone by and I'd have to say I;m about 40% done with the game. 
I'm going to have to really pick up the pace if I want to finish it by August 7th. All of the main character's actions and abilities have been full fleshed out and implemented. 1 enemy and 1 boss have been fully designed and implemented. Thankfully, the way I wrote the code, I'll be able to re-use a lot of the code for future enemies and bosses. As I already stated  in earlier posts, I did all my character artwork the first week of the contest so all I need to do is program the enemies. I have finished the mountain area and have started working on the forest area.


Well, as I said, this is just a short one for today, keep up to date and look for my next post Friday.

Oh and tell me what you think of this music for the forest area. 
https://soundcloud.com/tj-cargle/transcendence-jungle-beat-v2-by-tjay-cargle

No comments:

Post a Comment