Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Transcending progress

Hello everyone, time for another update!
I can official say the game is 49% done now and should be 50% done by tonight! This good because all the extra features I wanted to add have been implemented and all that is left is to design the remaining levels, make cut scenes, and add menus. The forest levels I was working on are complete and you can view some of it here: https://youtu.be/lkogf_gofVY


Character update:
This is Ember Phixie!



The phixie clan is a clan of Phoenix and Pixie hybrids. The entire clan is somewhat immortal thanks to their Phoenix blood flowing inside them, however the phixie cannot live more than a 20 year lifespan. Once they perish they return to being a baby and lose all their memories of their previous life. Fearing the unknown, Ember wishes to achieve transcendence and live solely as a Pixie.

Honestly I was expecting to have a lot more done by now but I'll keep you up to date with my progress with my next post on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment