Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Transcending breath into life

Hey bloggers!
Sorry for not posting for a week but I was busy programming and trying to finish on time.
I can officially say that the game is around 90% done.
I needed to take the time and figure out what to keep and what not to keep and whether or not I should try and finish the game as a whole or just make a demo version. 
I decided to make the full game so I focused primarily on the important things and getting some of special features working. 
Even though I have a lot done, I still have a long way to go, but rest assured I'm hoping to upload the game late Wednesday night or early Thursday Morning. 

Today I tried to focus on cleaning up things including graphics even though there is still a lot of programming to do. This the new title screen for now but that also might change.

For those of you who already saw my forest level, this is an updated picture, if you look closely you might see something interesting.


One of the special features I was talking about was a small Bestiary. The picture below shows one entry.


This a sneak peak of the water environment to hold you over. Fourth environment is in progress but seeing as were close to the end date you just going to have to play the game to find out what I looks like ;)



That's the update for today, I'll post another blog post when the game is uploaded and link it to the page. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment